Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 1 : Day 4

Still going strong. My husband knows I am watching my calories. Of course he is concerned that I will see a drop in weight then it will climb back up because of not working out. I am working out!! I need to either hide my calorie counting or I need to tell him I am working out!

I have done an awesome job at watching my calories. I wouldn't say I am dieting! I would say that I am just watching what I eat more so in regards to portion control. I am not eating until I get stuffed any more. By the time I finish eating I am satisfied but not stuffed.

Since today is an off day for C25K I decided to walk again to keep it low as to not ever do it. Here is todays run down:
Time: 60:00
Distance: 3.45
Calories: 329
Pace: 17:23
Warmup / cooldown speed: 3.0
Walking speed: 3.5

Woo Hoo!!! Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment