Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 1 : Day 3

I almost let it slip to Paul yesterday that I was working out. I want to tell him so bad becuase I am so proud of myself. I also don't want to say anything because whenhe does start to notice that I am losing weight it will gve me encouragement to continue. I figure when I hit the point when others will start to notice will be about the same time that the motivation starts to dwindle!

Today I completed W1D2 of C25K! It went a lot better today. I think my speed was better as well. Not trying to set the world on fire or anything but I feel great and that is what matters!!

Total Time: 30:08
Distance: 1.98
Calories: 236
Pace: 15:13

The break down:
Warmup / Cooldown speed: 3.0
Walk speed: 3.5
Run speed: 6.0

Woo Hoo!! Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment